Friday, November 18, 2011

Grieving for No One

                                                                    August 2010 Oregon Coast along the 101





Last night I cried for three hours straight
An invisible force shattering my heart
I lay in bed, tangled in pain
Grasping at my sheets, fighting
It came in waves
Each more powerful than the last
greif
heartache
death
despair
Someone or something was there
Controlling me
Standing on my chest and staring me down
Fear?
Maybe.
I cried until I bled
I almost felt as though I may be in the presence of the divine
Every time I closed my eyes i saw gold and light
Swirling
I was shaking and numb to the core
I might be dying
Last night I cried for three hours
Today my head is aching
Today my eyes are dry and sunken
Darkness beneath them
My face is raw from salt
Today I am broken
Someone save me please

1 comment:

  1. Hi ya!!!

    Thank you for all your writings!!!
    The holidays have taken me away from my computer and when I came back I see you have so many entries.

    Hey, why don't you come over to our place next week, with your little darling, and we can gab...or at least continue writing our lists to
    Santa????

    I hope you can come over!!
    By the way...where do you live?

    L O V E from Teri -------x

    ReplyDelete