Friday, December 30, 2011

Diagnosis: Hopeless Romantic










I don't believe in love at first sight. I believe in love at first conversation. I believe in walks in the rain and sitting on the beach until the sun comes up. I believe in laying on blankets under the stars and talking about the universe until we get dizzy. I believe in sweet kisses and holding hands, long embraces and whispering sweet nothings. I believe in candle light and good conversation into the early morning. I believe in turning all the lights off and listening to music in the dark. I believe in photographs. I believe in surprises and adventures. The smell of fresh cut grass and late summer nights. Love letters, poems, and love songs. I believe in seductive glances, and snuggling on the couch. Watching a good movie and drinking wine. I think that laughter is the key to my heart, and a warm smile. I believe in road trips and sleeping in the car. I believe in swimming and warming up together. I believe in romance, its never underrated. I believe in laying together and just being in the moment. I believe in making love. I believe in sharing. Sharing passions and interests. Living life to the fullest and loving each other even when you hate each other. I believe that things happen for a reason. People who enter your life are meant to be in it, and those who exit your life are not. I believe in growing old with someone i love. I believe in wildflowers and simple pleasures. I'm Hopeless, and yet somehow I still have hope.




Come Away With Me by Norah Jones



Come away with me in the night
Come away with me
And I will write you a song

Come away with me on a bus
Come away where they can't tempt us
With their lies

And I want to walk with you
On a cloudy day
In fields where the yellow grass grows knee-high
So won't you try to come?

Come away with me and we'll kiss
On a mountaintop
Come away with me
And I'll never stop loving you

And I want to wake up with the rain
Falling on a tin roof
While I'm safe there in your arms
So all I ask is for you
To come away with me in the night
Come away with me

No comments:

Post a Comment