Thursday, October 13, 2011


The Greatest Love of All: My Talula












These shoes hold the most precious feet i have ever known. Those feet belong to my eternal love, my baby, my heart. These shoes wont fit her long, and she will get bigger. Her shoes will take her places, explore the world, tread a path to her future. I will never stop worrying about where her shoes will take her. I worried about her before I met her, I worried about her when she was tiny and pink and new. I worry about her everyday. It will never stop. This worry consumes me and the love i have for her runs deeper than any part of my own flesh. She is a part of me. She is my everything. My sweet, soft, silly girl. I love every bone in your body and the spirit that surrounds you. I could never kiss your tender cheeks enough. Love, Mommy







No comments:

Post a Comment