Sunday, October 30, 2011

Inspired

Terry and I were hired to photograph a wedding this weekend. I can tell you honestly that I was worried i wouldn't be able to do it. I felt my artistic eye was blinded. I hadn't been around that many people in awhile and was quite nervous that the stress of the day would do me in. I was in no mood for picture taking. Haven't been for awhile. We got to the venue and i realized I had nothing to worry about. It was a gorgeous wedding. We had a great time and we totally kicked ass. Ive only looked at the pics I took but I cant wait to see what Terry took. We make a great team. I catch things he misses and he does the same for me. I was psyched to see how great the photos turned out that Ive been up nearly all night editing and sending them off for printing. I guess you could say my spark has been re-ignited. I feel alive tonight. This is my passion. I hate that i lost it for so long.














1 comment: