Wednesday, October 19, 2011

LOVE: Everything a mother has for her child.







I revised my previous poem to better reflect my true feelings. I took out "worry" and replaced it with "LOVE."
I like this version much better.









This is a silhouette of the most precious being i have ever known. Those cheeks belong to my eternal love, my baby, my heart. She wont stay this little long, and she will get bigger. She will want to go places, explore the world, tread a path to her future. I will never stop loving her and where her imagination will take her. I loved her before I met her, I loved her when she was tiny and pink and new. I love her everyday. It will never stop. This love consumes me and the love i have for her runs deeper than any part of my own flesh. She is a part of me. She is my everything. My sweet, soft, silly girl. I love every bone in your body and the spirit that surrounds you. I could never kiss your tender cheeks enough. Love, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment