Saturday, October 8, 2011

My spiritual experience: Connecting to Earths Energy.

                                        






   Taken on August 28th, 2011 by Shannon Smith


Standing under a pink sky, my wide angle directed above me. I stood. Still and quiet. I let the rain pour over me, my skin drenched and cleansed. Warm wind around me. Thunder shook me. And then, as my heart began to flutter, a dazzling web of silver splintered across the sky. Power. Energy. Love. This morning means everything, and i cannot equate a more powerful experience to this.






1 comment:

  1. 'After a while you start to smile
    Now you feel cool
    Then you decide to take a walk by the old school
    Nothing has changed it's still the same
    I've got nothing to say but it's ok,
    Good Morning, Good Morning, Good Morning'

    It IS a good morning!! Great photo and words!

    ReplyDelete